Saturday, April 9, 2011

Previous Works

I wanted to share some of my previous pieces. Most were done last year. You can kinda see the transformation. The Memento Verde actually did not have the skull at first. I added that later on after being inspired by Banksy's movie, Exit Through the Gift Shop. I will probably incorporate more hands on painting in my future works. It will take longer to finish stuff, but you can really tell the difference between something that was done in one day versus something that took 2 weeks to do. Also planning on doing a series dealing with one theme. I have to really start doing that because i feel as though my artwork is all over the place. 
   





War for Black Gold - Acrylic Painting, finished with Airbrushed Stencil on a chopping board






Memento Verde - Acrylic Painting, finished with Airbrushed Stencil on a 18X24 Canvas



Self Portrait - Acrylic Painting on a 18X24 Canvas